After being fully rinsed, the plated parts shall be completely put into the plating aid solution for solvent treatment. After soaking for 1-2 minutes, they shall be dried.
The hot-dip galvanized sheet shall be dried with hot air before immersion, and the hot air shall continuously flow outward through the drying chamber to drain the water of the plating aid attached to the surface of the plating piece.
The hot air flowing in the drying pit shall be controlled at 100 ℃ - 150 ℃.
The baking time of workpiece in the drying pit is generally 2 - 5 minutes. For components with complex structure, the baking time shall be determined according to the surface drying degree of part I.
The movable cover of the drying pit must be started without obstacles. The hot-dip galvanized sheet should be fully dried. After being lifted out of the drying pit, it should be dipped immediately to prevent the workpiece from being damped after being placed in the air for a long time with the plating aid.
1. Sufficient space shall be reserved in the storage area for lifting equipment.
2. The storage positions of steel plates and coils shall be reasonably arranged to facilitate access and minimize unnecessary movement.
3. The horizontal steel coil shall be placed on the rubber pad, skid, bracket and other devices, and the binding buckle shall be upward.
4. The products shall be stored in a clean and tidy environment to avoid corrosion of various corrosive media.
5. In order to avoid crushing, galvanized sheets are not usually stacked for storage, and the number of stacking layers shall be strictly limited.
Working temperature of galvanizing solution
- the temperature of Q235 plated workpiece shall be controlled within 455 ℃ - 465 ℃
Inside. The temperature of Q345 plated workpiece shall be controlled within the range of 440 ℃ - 455 ℃. When the temperature of zinc liquid reaches
Galvanizing shall not be started until the operating temperature range is reached. Heat preservation shall be carried out during shutdown, with temperature ranging from 425 ℃ to 435 ℃.